Hear Me RAW is a community backed social project started on a shoestring. The goals:
- To independently grow local organic produce in the form of micro-greens, sprouted beans and mushroom using re-purposed shipping containers.
- Provide both educational and fully-supported employment opportunities to those in struggling to find work or housing.
- To educate the community on the importance of buying locally grown, sustainable and organic food, building and supporting local communities and lessening the impact of food production on the environment.
- To operate on a scaleable none-profit business model where-by revenue is continually re-invested into the project with a % of revenue being re-invested into external community based start-up projects.
- Raise any funding from the community, outside of the banking institutions.